Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Forever in our heart



In celebration of the birth of our first born and most precious angel child, my husband and I went to Hagen in Cardiff and had tattoos inked onto our skin. Hubby got his written across his heart and I had mine done on my wrist where I can see it at all times. We will forever and always love our baby girl and pledge to always protect and sacrifice for her happiness and achievement. This was our way of acknowledging this. Many of our friends showed up at the parlor to witness this exciting event. Auntie Steph, Jordan, Jeff, Ruben and Auntie Danielle even got her own tattoo that day (Bruno)

0 comments on "Forever in our heart"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez