Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto



As planned Franki has turned two months old and her room is finally completed. It could use a few minor details but overall its done. Starting from the robot pillow my mom brought out from South Africa the design and theme grew...

Kelsey made the cute crib bedding and I painted the little "F" and "B" pictures. She got so many cute toys at the baby shower that I didn't have the heart to store them in the cupboard so I have displayed them on her book shelf until she gets more books. I deliberated over the striped carpet because I mostly wanted the room in green and white polka dots like the bedskirt and the changing table cover but the colors were so vibrant and matched the pillow perfectly I couldn't resist. $70 from Target.

Over time I have been collecting cute robots. The grey little one I had made by an Etsy artist called Little Brown Byrd, the original little robot had a pink heart and scarf but I wanted red to go with other parts o the room. The retro wrestler robot I bought from Paper Source in La Costa. All the other little guys were given to my by various family members and friends. One of them is even a little Christmas tree ornament.

0 comments on "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez