Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Already half a year! Happy six months my love.



August 21, 2010

The fifth month is a big month I had no idea, it seems this was the month you took to get stronger. Your rolling onto your tummy has been perfected and your rolling onto your back has gotten allot better, you're almost sitting unsupported but still too wobbly for me to leave you alone in that position. Your teething seemed to have died down only really two weeks of discomfort and now you're back to your old self, all smiles and chatter. I'm relieved because with the lump under your tongue it would get really uncomfortable to have teeth, but we are hoping to take care of of your tongue lump this month (September)

You love your food, it doesn't matter what I make for you you gobble it down. I feed you a fruit and oatmeal for breakfast and at dinnertime before bath around 3:30 I give you a vegetable or two with oatmeal. You make the most adorable "mmmm" sounds with every bite.

It was a big month for mom and dad, not only did mom celebrate her 34th birthday but it was our first wedding anniversary. What a treasure to be able to sit at dinner and talk about a wonderful year and how you have come into our lives and changed our world for the better! One of those times mom and dad took a little time away from you Gigi used the opportunity to let you wear your first beret! I have to admit you look adorable even though you only have a few wispy hairs it really compliments your girlie little face and big blue eyes.

Its been a wonderful summer as I knew it would be, you have been in and out the pool in bathing suits that range from ballerina tutu's, to ruffle and purple bikini's to bright floral prints. You sure have been the fashionista at our community pool. You splash your arms and legs at the same time and don't mind water in your eyes at all. The swim instructors that have been teaching other kids tell me you will do well when its time for swim lessons.

Your favorite shows on tv at the moment are "Elmo" and the "Bacyardigans", which dad loves to watch you I must add, you two cuddle on the floor and watch it together giggling and the funny songs.

I have not been able to get as much done around the house now that you're rolling about, you get frustrated when you can't get back onto your back from our tummy, and I definitely don't feel comfortable leaving you in front of the TV for long periods of time. Although you still fit into your swing, you're so heavy that it takes strain and squeaks, that doesn't seem safe. Maybe wen you're sitting on your own completely you can play at moms feets with your widget and Sophie when I get soe of my design and photography work done :-)

I can't believe its already 6 months since you came into this world, youre so strong and healthy and tall I feel so proud. I love you always "Roogy-bear"!

Weight: 19lb, 12oz
Length: 27.5"
Head: 18"

0 comments on "Already half a year! Happy six months my love."

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez