Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

22 Months




December 21, 2011

This month has been full of fun and festive excursions. It made me grateful that I am not working. I have never been in the Christmas spirit more than I was this year. Having you and seeing the world through your eyes changes everything. We met with a few santas, saw houses lit up, some parades, went to a tree lighting or two and at ourselves into a stupor. Lats year you were very little. This year I was bale to read to you about Jesus, you sat for allot longer than usual. That is what is important to mommy at Christmas time.

For the last few months I have told myself that I don't need to make a big deal about your 2nd birthday like I did for your first But then I asked myself: "self...Why not?" Right? Why not - you deserve it - I love ding it and I never want a single birthday of yours to pass without a "song and a dance". I am fortunate that with only one child I have the time and resources to be able to make a big deal. So I am working hard to get that all together as we "speak"

You are getting funnier with the things you say. The other night when you were in the bath, you had all your animals, and "mermee's" floating about you - but you had especially selected two small frogs to float alone in a little jug. I asked you why you had singled them out and who they were...you proceeded to tell me that they were gigi and nana (both your grand mothers) I love to imagine what goes through your thoughts - you are very creative and busy.

You're starting to string words together now. On one of our many errands to Target, you had a little snack pack of organic cheddar bunny crackers as you got down o the last few you were having a rough to holding onto the bag and eating at the same time so inevitably the little bag was turned upside down and all the bunnies were left on the street. You weren't too heart broken about it - and as quickly as we walked away so the little birds fluttered in to take a munch of their good fortune. I explained to ou - that it wasnt a bad thing that you dropped your crackers - the birds were making lunch out of them. We packed the car, got settled in and as we were driving off you said to me: "mamie, beard, bubby kacker" (bird, bunny, cracker) I melted.

It has take you a while to get past "tu" - when I ask you to count you say with ease "wuuun, tu" and thats it...today (01.07.12) you said three :-)

Thank you for being such a brilliant little bean - I am so incredibly proud of every accomplishment no matter how big or small. Every night when daddy and mommy get into bed we say how amazing you are. Thats the truth!

0 comments on "22 Months"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez