Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 17, 2009

8 weeks



07/17/2009
Today was our first appointment with the nurse practitioner. We learned what our medical insurance would and wouldn't cover, all about our screening options and confirmed we are pregnant :-)

I was extremely nervous, I have been surrounded by miscarriages and since I have not had a day of nausea of vomiting and obviously too soon for a bump, I did not even feel pregnant. All this fear dissolved in a flash when Elizabeth rubbed that ultra sound detector over my gel covered belly. We heard our babies heartbeat. 160 beats per minutes! My next thought...what is it?

0 comments on "8 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez