Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 6, 2009

11 Weeks


As I have said to many of my friends, I am more concerned with what to do with the little "guy" once "he" arrives. I know I want to make life as easy for "him" and for us as possible and get the maximum amount of rest. This desire to be a confident mother has lead me toward books that are more about infant care than actual pregnancy. I think if I was having a tough pregnancy with allot of illness or weird experiences my outlook may have been different. After plenty of asking, visiting blogs, reading twitter and hounding moms on facebook, my first purchase was "What to expect when You're expecting" This book scared me. It didn't have enough for me on the routine and sleep methods and I found the birthing information a little frightening. I am very concerned and have nightmares to reading about the possibilities and scary stuff is not good for me. I do know my friend Jessica loved it.

The next book was "A girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" This book has been a light overview of pregnancy and the first weeks after birth. Its comical and a very enjoyable read written from the stand point of your friends advice. Still though I have not been satisfied with the aftercare, so my search continues.

0 comments on "11 Weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez