Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 21, 2010

First time eating solid food!



June 18, 2010

You are only 4 months old but I noticed your naps ot shorter, you were watching me every time I put something in my mouth and even though you were consuming 32oz of formula a day you were still hungry! First taste of anything was plain rice cereal, you were not a fan, you acted like I had just stuffed a cotton ball in your mouth. I soon added sweet potato, this was much better, you slurped at the soon trying to figure what to do with the texture. It took several tried before you realized how to swallow the strange consistency. A few days later I tried peas, then pears, then apples then peaches. You love it all, I have yet to find something that you don't like to eat. I hope this trait stays with you, it will be wonderful if you are not a picky eater because although dad can eat pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner, we like to incorporate cuisines from a variety of ethnicities into our diet.

0 comments on "First time eating solid food!"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez