Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Swim in a pool! (4 months old)


I have been waiting for this day since you were born, I was such a water baby and summer is my favorite time of the year! We got you geared up in your bathing suit from aunty Andrea, called your friend Cohen and his parents to come with us, slathered you in sunscreen and headed to our pool in our community. The water was warm, it was ideal, I grabbed the camera to make sure i captured every moment, I was waiting for great excitement but you could have taken or left it, either way you didn't mind. I love that about you, you're really easy going and don't mind much of what is going on around you.
Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jBRpJBWYK4

0 comments on "First Swim in a pool! (4 months old)"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez