Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

7 Months



Its about this time I understand why moms start thinking about the next pregnancy and baby. You have grown from being a wriggly little infant to a beautiful healthy chubby baby girl. You smile all the time, and every now and then let go a little giggle, half the time I am unsure what you are giggling about which makes me giggle myself. I am content just knowing you are happy and becoming more and more yourself.

I am sorry we had to put you through that terrifying hospital experience, but please know it is for your own good. Mommy and daddy will ALWAYS have your best interests at heart and as much as you may argue with us one day about, we absolutely know what is best for you. Your healthy and happiness are our priority.

I have so much fun watching you sit and play with your favorite teddy that talks and sings. Dressing you has become a bit of a challenge not only because you are wearing size 18 months but because you role and squirm as much as you can. Bath time is still my favorite time of day, although I have to do it earlier in the day because it gets you awake and excited, you know no different. I always wonder if you get bored with the same yellow rubber ducky you play with every day but you never cease to amaze me when I look at your bright smile as you scan around the bathroom to see where "he" may be sitting.

I don't know why, I'm still trying to make sure its not because you are hurting but in the last two weeks you wake up around 11pm and scream until about 3am. You arent cold/hot/wet/hungry and seem very tired but just wont sleep. I worry about you. Your dad HATES to hear you cry, he jumps out of bed to hold you and talks to you telling you that "dadda" is right there to protect you. Boy are you a lucky girl!

So...Monday October 11, 2010 on your Gigi and Aunties wedding anniversary, you scooted for the first time!!! Sadly I missed it as I had to work but dad was quick enough to grab it on camera. Gigi put the remote just out of reach and you used your knees and toes to push yourself like an inch worm toward your goal and hey presto you did it!

Can we find a Pause button? I want to slow you down. You're growing to fast "bugsy"

0 comments on "7 Months"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez