Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Pop goes the weasel"


6 months: During playtime today I wanted Franki to learn the concept of knowing what to expect next, my hope is this little game helps her creativity and patterns in sound. With repetition, she starts to understand when I get to a certain sound or inflection in the rhyme that's when she jumps.

I put her on my lap and sing, "All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all in fun…pop goes the weasel." As I chant the last line, I pop the baby up in the air by lifting my knees.

Soon she was popping up on her own!

0 comments on ""Pop goes the weasel""

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez