Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 21, 2011

11 Months


January 21, 2011

What a busy month for an 11 month old! You had your 2nd procedure, first trip to Big Bear, first Valentines and your first Birthday!

I like to call you "Miss February" Because through all your trials and tribulations you have shown courage, humor and forgiveness. I am so proud of you baby girl
.

Advancements:
We have been working on word recognition: When I ask you these words, you point perfectly to each thing:
Nose, Hair, eyes, light, wave, clap, Mr-Dog, Bede-Dog, Dada

My favorite new thing you do is I seat you in front of your sliding mirror doors. You spin around on your butt and look at every movement, over your shoulder and around and just giggle profusely.

Schedule:
After reading BabyWise and Baby Whisperer I learned quickly that its not good to have a snack eater. As soon as you went to the bottle, I made sure to sit down in a quiet place and let you drink until you finished the 6oz bottle. You did this every 3 hours like clockwork with no snacking in between. I would pat myself on the back at a job well done. Now 11 months older I am instead kicking myself because unless you are on my lap in a quiet room, you will not drink a bottle or sippy. I start weening you off Formula, only giving you 4oz in the morning and 4oz at night with goat milk in between. You like Goats milk, but as mentioned before only if its given to you in quiet place on my lap.

Your sleeping cycle is still disjointed. You sleep from 7:30 - 11:30 and then cry until about 3am, I am still trying to let you cry it out as I can hear your cries are more moans than anything else. I check on you every 10 minutes but that only makes matters worse. One day sweet baby you will let mommy and daddy sleep.

0 comments on "11 Months"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez