Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 12, 2009

25 weeks




What a fun and relaxing week this has been.

My big project at work for the week was to go to the beach each day and stack rocks then photograph them. The purpose of this was to avoid having to buy stock photography for a new campaign. At first I was wary because my body is uncomfortable in any other position other than standing, sitting or laying on my side. It turned out to be very relaxing with the seagulls around, the sound of the ocean crashing and the feel of the sand between my toes.

Another Baby is Born
Our friends Noah and Bri baby girl Shae was born on Wednesday, she looks so much like her dad and is absolutely perfect. Bri's birthing made our due date seem so much closer and s much more real! She was very kind to explain the details of her special day. I have not yet met Shae, and am looking forward to the day that I will. She will most likely be one of our daughters close friends! Bri and Noah have the same doctor as us, Dr. Chortkoff as well as delivered at the same hospital we will deliver!

Baby Shower
My sister in law had her baby shower on Saturday. It was so fun to gather together in celebration of Bennet's up and coming birth. When cousin Bennet is born, now that will really be crazy because we are only 4 weeks apart so I will know very soon after it will be our turn. Andrea got some beautiful and useful things and enjoyed herself. She has been on bed rest since starting early contractions but since she has been home its improved significantly. I know he is just going to be a cutey like his big brother Wyatt.

Glucose Test
On Thursday it was time for fasting. Thank goodness my appointment was in the morning so it was a bit easier to hold out. When I got to the doctors office they gave me a bottle of orange liquid to down, it tasted a bit like and orangesicle, not too bad. I then had to wait exactly an hour and then get my blood drawn. The doctor said that if I don't hear from her that I would have passed the test! So far so good. Gestational diabetes can be a huge pain during your pregnancy so I thank the Lord I don't have it! Other than that I was told my weight and iron and everything else is spot on. I am really so blessed!

0 comments on "25 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez