Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 26, 2010



Woodland creatures in an baroque enchanted forest...Sounds pretty extravagant for a toddlers room. We have had great fun in the brightly colored "robot room" but our little girl is growing up and mom has begun to embrace girly things (shocker!). I've been working on ideas for her room ever since we purchased a cute pottery barn toddler bed from a friend for a steal.

Two of my favorite books growing up were The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Narnia sounded like a place I would love to live filled with fawns, talking birds, wise owls and little homes in the trees. So delightful! The other was The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton.This book too my imagination to far off enchanted places that inspired so much of my fun and games, so naturally I want to shares the delights of my heart with my precious child. I also LOVE owls so to have them in the enchanted bedroom, will be an added bonus. I simply adore this blog all about owls!

So away away we go...With a basis in Baroque and shabby chic, I will create a room of merriment and wonder :-) Some of these items I will use as inspiration and make myself, other items I will purchase.

SHOPPING LIST:
Furniture
Bean Bag, mobile, birch log cushions, bird lamp, distressed frames, distressed fleur de lis shelves, shabby side table,

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez