Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Turkey, carrots, broccoli & spinach (9 months)



Franki loves little pieces now more than mush so I buy the shredded organic veggies, steam them and cut them finely, they are reduced to a small enough size not to get stuck, but big enough to get her little chompers chewing.

Even though she is still getting much of her nutrients from her formula, I like to throw spinach into the mix for that added iron. I want her to expand her taste buds so using turkey over chicken is simply a taste choice on my behalf. I sauteed the turkey in a little olive oil and balsamic.

0 comments on "Turkey, carrots, broccoli & spinach (9 months)"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez