Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 13, 2009

12 weeks



I feel great! I have no complaints what-so-ever. My bump is little but its there. What's more is the little bit of tiredness I have experienced is subsiding. A week ago I I decided I needed more that sure and carbs for my breakfast. I started with whey protein shakes but found them to be too "flavored" and "milky". Our friends told us about Sam Gerard's "Ultimate Meal" so although is on the pricey side I read up on it, found it to be safe for expecting moms and bought some along with a "bullet". Every morning I combine it with Almond Milk and a fruit like blueberry's or banana. I was adding ground flax seed but have since learned it is not recommended for pregnant woman.

The Ultimate Meal is 100% Vegan, Mostly Organic, and High Raw.
It's Loaded with nutrients - Even though I get plenty of vitamin and minerals throughout my week by trying to rotate foods and such, I'm still interested in making sure I have as many bases covered as possible. Additionally, The Ultimate Meal has a number of things that I would like more of in my diet.

So, how does it taste? It's good. I'm not jumping up and down, licking my lips and wanting to lick the glass to get every last drop of it, but I'm also not grimacing and making icky faces either. If you're avoiding fruit for some reason, then you can make it with a raw nut/seed milk (hemp would be great) and add a sweetener such as stevia.

Bottoms Up!

0 comments on "12 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez