Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hospital Packing List


Since research and research some more, is my thing...Its not surprising that I already started my packing list. In fact I saw some girls on Baby Centers list and it got me thinking...So why not have a list I can edit at anytime :-)

Labor Bag:
-medical records for nurse, and all insurance papers
-lavender massage oil
-easily digestible foods (fruit, yogurt, crackers)
-hard candy
-comfortable loose pants, and a tank top
-extra underwear, slippers
-burt's bees chapstick
-camera
-Phone numbers of people you (Or hunny) needs to call
-Ipod soothing music
-Cell phone
-magazines

Hospital stay after birth:
-sleep clothes designed for nursing, no underwire (2)
-robe
-socks
-granny panties; I heard the mesh ones they give you at the hospital are gross and fall off.
-toiletries (toothbrush/paste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, lotion, light makeup, tylenol, lotion)
-favorite sweatpants, you betcha.
-soft cotton t-shirts, or tank tops, I liked tank tops.
-nursing pads, maxi pads (heavy flow)
-clips and hairbands and stuff.
-A pillow from home is nice, and even an extra comfy blanket
-change for vending machine
-Car Seat
-Breastfeeding pillow

For Baby:
-baby t-shirts with snap side closure (I'm thinking a onesie would irritate the cord?)
-Blanket for bringing baby home, it'll be Feb and cold
-Baby's going home outfit

0 comments on "Hospital Packing List"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez