Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 18, 2009

21 weeks



10/15/09
Another great week with my baby girl. I am relieved the weather will get cooler as I get bigger. I had to buy my second pair of maternity pants as the jeans I purchased are already losing their color I wear them so much. My Cyndee, my mom in law surprised me with a bag of comfortable, fitting versatile tops that I can wear casual or even to work so I should be good for another few months. Me and baby bean are growing at a rapid pace. I am now up to 142 lb - a whole 7 lb in one month. I feel healthy though so am not worried. I love my vegetable snacks and am still working out when I get the time.

At my appointment on Friday 10/16/09 I found out she is weighing about 11 ounces and is about 10.5 inches long toe to head. She feels strong and active. I notice she sleeps when I exercise and clean house - I suppose my movement rocks her. She is awake at night when I'm trying to sleep or sitting still at my desk. My sleep is getting increasing disjointed and I have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions. My butt gets achey when I sit too long, but aside from that - I still feel like a million bucks, no swelling, acne or sciatic pain. I am forgetful and really question my sanity at times, leaving my car door open to go into the grocery store, forgetting simple vocabulary and leaving my car keys wherever I go. I keep hearing its normal, I hope so and I sure hope it goes away fast.

Our little sister will be staying with us for a few months which we are very excited about so the nursery decorating will be put on hold. There wasn't much more we could do anyway until after the baby shower so it all times out perfectly. I watched "The Happiest Baby On The Block" DVD for the second time this week and am convinced this has to work with our little girl. Its all about swaddling and white noise and seems to work wonders. I pray she likes being swaddled :-)

Cyndee has started getting ideas together for our baby shower which will be on January 9 2010, a good month before her birth. Also I wanted to make sure it was before Andrea births so she could be there to celebrate.

0 comments on "21 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez