Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

33 weeks



01/12/10
The most exciting portion of my 33rd week - was today my little nephew was born!
Bennett Ritchie born a little early but healthy and well to proud parents Andrea and Mike and big brother Wyatt. He will also be closest in age to Franki! He weighed in at 6lb 15oz

It has been a magical experience going through our pregnancies together, even just this morning Andrea and I swapped stories and wondered and what "iffed", she has been an inspiration and I have enjoyed laughing over our woes and fears. I am so proud of you sister, you are a wonderful and incredible mother and woman!

..So here I sit...Not completely alone being pregnant with 3 friends close behind me, but somehow something feels amiss. I think this feeling is being brought on by the fact that Andrea giving birth was my final milestone before I knew we were next.

Yes, we are next!

0 comments on "33 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez