Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 10, 2009

28 weeks


All I can say is Pressure!
I wonder if this feeling will last the rest of the pregnancy? My bones in my groin and lower abdomen makes me feel like Franki is ready! Its not painful, just really uncomfortable but I am relieved for a bit more sleep this week.

I am excited about entering into my third trimester - this is where my bbody is done preparing for pregnancy and starts preparing for birth. Franki can now blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through my womb, we tested this with a small torch and she responded with small movements. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

She wriggles all the time and also pushes hard up against my belly button, I keep telling her thats not where she will make her exit but I don't think she believes me!

I was fortunate that my sister in law is only a month ahead of me and we have similar names, I was able to go and get a prenatal massage with her account at the spa. It felt so good even though it was odd layinmg on my side instead of my tummy. I look forward to getting another one somewheer down the line.

0 comments on "28 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez