Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 17, 2009

29 weeks



I am starting to feel a bit tired at work these days around 1pm, but since I have an insaciable craving for citrus this week, I eat a grapefruit or several baby oranges and that seems to pep me up to get through the remainder of the day.

We had our doctor checkup Friday December 11, which went really well. I'm up to 20lb in weight gain which they said is okay. They talked to us about Braxton Hicks and what's to be expected in the third trimester. My vitals were all spot on and her heart rate is as it should be. We passed the glucose test with flying colors and shouldnt need any further testing for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Best part of my weekend, is my darling husband and father in law spent their precious time tearing up the nasty carpet in our bedroom and instead laid down some laminate that matches the rest of our house. Now, no more worries of grossness with the baby and if the dogs throw up...Or worse - its no longer an added stress. :-) Thanks guys!

I am pleased to announce the groin pain I mentioned last week has subsided, which is a great relief and I feel really comfortable again. They estimate Franki to be about 2.5 lbs in weight and her bones are getting stronger which explains the harder kicks. The nurse practioner; Jennifer was telling us to start doing "kick counts" That means if she doesn't have 10 obvious movements in an hour we need to go to triage. Well we've tested that out several times thus far and the little girl moves more like 20 times in 2 minutes :-)

0 comments on "29 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez