Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

30 weeks



I can't believe I have just 8 to 10 weeks to go! What a miracle life is, how quickly a human can form and develop. I am amazed and stand in awe of my God.

I have been extremely tired but I am convinced it has nothing to do with pregnancy and everything to do with the fact that I don't sit still until I get in bed, combined with all the Christmas sugar I have consumed and lack of excercise. Franki is a very active and fun child - I just love her so much she constantly has me talking to her and laughing to myself. We got the new Rihanna cd in a gift exchange so I play it in my car ad I really think she likes it - she moves even more to that cd!

I can't believe its the eve - of Christmas eve, this is our first Christmas as a married couple and last Christmas being "DINK's" (Double income no kids), next year Franki will be 10 months old enjoying the festivities along side us! I so look forward to that, sharing the meaning of Christmas with children is what its all about.

In the midst of all the excitment of the holidays, our fast approaching birth and finding out two more very special friends are pregnant (yay you guys!), I am going through guilt and sadness of having to hand Franki over to day care at just 6 weeks old when I have to return to work. I am losing my mind over finding a place thats not only the best of the best, but affordable and close to home/work too...the search continues...

I am pleased to announce so far - the oils, lotions and potions I've been using (or could be hereditary) have prevented stretch marks on my tummy (so far) Alas though I see signs of them on my legs a bit - but worse things can happen, I have been the picture of health the whole way through so am not going to start complaining now.

0 comments on "30 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez