Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

31 weeks



You know you are on the home stretch when the milk in your fridge expires (02/28/10) after your due date (02/26/10).
This week was very overwhelming. As time marches on - I'm moving away from the fantasy and cushy feeling of having a baby and getting realistic about birthing and how life is going to inevitably change. Don't get me wrong - I am the most blessed fortunate woman in the world - I have everything most people can only dream for, but that still doesn't change the simple fact that life changes when you have a child.

I am attempting to get organized.

1. Excitement of the week - we have our nanny!
After fretting all last week about who we would select to spend their days with my precious child, she was literally under our noses the entire time. Lynn Kelly is a mother of two of the most wonderful, fun, loving, kind and creative children I've had the pleasure of meeting, she lives about 1.5 miles away from us and has had life long experience with infants and older children. She fits our budget and what's more she is family (sort of) We feel very privileged to have her schedule and care for our little one.

2. Achievement of the week - get NB-3 month clothes arranged
I had no idea how many onesies and outfits we had received from gifts and hand me downs - between Jessica Flores, mom and Andrea she has more clothes than Nate and I put together. Since she will be in our room for the first two months I bought baskets to better arrange the items we would need at a moments notice. As you can tell the crib is a mess we still need a mattress and our bedding which I can't wait to see - but just arranging her clothes already has made me feel a bit more ready. I am certain after the baby shower I will feel even more confident.


Franki is approximately 3.3 pounds, she can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's moves non stop sometimes it even hurts a little but not to the point of keeping me awake at night. I comforted in knowing my baby is active and healthy.

I have not had any soreness with my contractions this week - I definitely feel a tightening at times but it doesn't hurt at all. I'm measuring 40" around the belly. She has grown substantially in the last month.

0 comments on "31 weeks"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez