Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry flat stomach Christmas to me!



I have 4 months after birth to get back into bikini shape so Franki and my love can enjoy the sun and sand California style! Hopefully I would have gained no more than 25lb's by the end but even that seems a daunting task. Excercise combined with breastfeeding good eating and my latest purchase I know I can do it!

My sister in law told me about the Belly Bandit. Typical...I did a mass load of research and come to find out it works almost as well as a tummy tuck! So with the raving reviews it was a no brainer. I purchased the bamboo wrap from the super site www.bestbabyorganics.com and saved myself money - not only was the shipping free but I received a 10% discount!

0 comments on "Merry flat stomach Christmas to me!"

Post a Comment

 

Bitty Bruno Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez